Color : graphite black
- Body made of 2mm thick sheet steel
- Top made of 3-4mm thick sheet steel
- Combustion chamber lined with firebricks that accumulate heat and increase burning temperature.
- The combustion chamber is equipped with heat resistant ceramic glass.
- Hardened glass pane of the oven.
- Equipped with a thermometer.
- Cast iron grate.
- Front damper for controlling the air supply
- Smoke damper for adjusting the flame intensity
- Wooden door handles.
Achieving the desired heat output depends on:
- the selected fuel with the necessary caloricity and humidity
- its subsequent kindling and refueling
- the regulation of the primary and the secondary air
- the regulation of the draught
- the organizing of effective air heat exchange etc.