A thermosiphon system is a cost-effective way to heat water with solar energy. It makes use of the natural thermal convection of liquids to transfer the heat from the solar collectors to the water tank.
The system includes two flat plate collectors connected to a water tank. The circulation of the heat carrier liquid is driven by natural thermal convection. The heat carrier inside the absorber of the collector is heated by the solar energy and moves up along the piping to reach the water heater where it gives away its heat to the water inside the tank. As it cools down, the heat carrier then is returned to the collectors to repeat the process.
Thanks to optimized placing of the connections, the system boasts a smaller footprint at the mounting site.
The water tank also includes an electric heating element, which is used to heat the water when solar energy is insufficient, for example heavy cloud coverage, rainy days or at night.
- An extremely reliable and highly efficient small investment domestic hot water system for seasonal consumers.
- The thermosiphon Eldom Green Line operates under pressure equal to that of the plumbing, thus providing unlimited installation options as it can operate even on elevation 0.
- Long life - the system stand and the water heater body are made of galvanized steel. In addition the water heater external shell is coated with layer of weatherproof paint. The water heater tank is glazed with heavy-duty enamel zirconium. For additional corrosion protection two anode treads are installed.
- The thermosiphon has minimum heat losses - the boiler is provided with thick and dense Freon-free polyurethane, while the solar collector has improved rock wool insulation. This is guarantees maximum system efficiency even in extreme weather conditions.
- Green – the thermosiphon operates according the natural convection of fluids principle, thus being energy passive. The electricity consumption may be necessary only during periods of cloudy days with insufficient sunlight, or at night.
- The system is compact and fully equipped.
- Improved electrical part - a built-in heater for wintertime is provided, thus avoiding draining of the system.
- The thermosiphon stand is designed for flat and horizontal surfaces. All elements may be mounted on it.
Thermosiphon system Eldom, Model Green Line 200L, Panels 2 x 1.5m², Flat roof
ADDRESS:22 Mesta str., Petrich, 2850, Bulgaria
PHONE:+44 2037 692153
FAX:+30 2312 201337
Mon - Fri / 09:00 - 18:00
Saturday / 09:00 - 14:00
Our website uses so-called cookies. These are small text files that are loaded into the browser and stored on your terminal equipment. They are harmless. We use them to keep our website easy to use. Some cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. They allow us to recognize your browser during your next visit to our site.
Please click on the headings of the individual cookies categories to find out more and, if necessary, modify your browser’s default settings.
We want you to know that we deploy cookies on the legal basis of Article 4a of the Bulgarian Electronic Commerce Act and Article 6, par. 1 (e) of the GDPR. If you do not consent to this, you can opt out such storage by setting up your browser so that it informs you when a website wants to store a cookie on your terminal equipment so that you can either accept it or not.Keep in mind, however, that disabling cookies in your browser can limit the functionality of our website for you.
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site may not work then.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies allow the provision of enhance functionality and personalization, such as videos and live chats. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of these functionalities may not function properly.
These cookies are set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites. They work by uniquely identifying your browser and device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will not experience our targeted advertising across different websites.