Color: matt black
- The fireplace runs on solid fuel. It is designed to heat rooms with an area of about 55 sq.m.
- It is made with a beautiful and suitable cast iron top, which increases heat dissipation and cools very slowly.
- Enough heat to cook on it.
- The sheet metal from which the fireplace is made is very thick, strong, high quality, specially selected for our fireplaces.
- The fireplace is equipped with Japanese high-quality heat-resistant glass.
- The handle of the combustion chamber door is made of wood that will not heat up.
- You also have a flap in the front and a flue valve to regulate the intensity of combustion.
- The niche allows you to place your trees to dry well before using them.
- The wood stove model is equipped with golden brass elements that give it a finished and sophisticated look.
Achieving the desired heat output depends on:
- the selected fuel with the necessary caloricity and humidity
- its subsequent kindling and refueling
- the regulation of the primary and the secondary air
- the regulation of the draught
- the organizing of effective air heat exchange etc.