For your peace of mind, we offer a warranty on all our products.
If you want to exercise your right to a guarantee, please contact us and we will guide you in the process.
WHAT YOU GET?
6 MONTHS - 5 YEARS
WARRANTY SERVICE POLICY
All products provided by BALKAN ENERGY have a warranty period that complies with the requirements of the European legislation. Variations in product subgroups are possible. For specific information, please see the documentation that comes with your product.
1. The product guarantee shall be valid only if it is accompanied by:
- Original purchase document (receipt, invoice, lease agreement).
- Correctly and completely filled in warranty card (model, factory number, date of sale, signature and seal of the seller, signature of the customer).
- Other documents.
1.1 BALKAN ENERGY reserves the right to refuse warranty service if the data filled in the warranty card has been altered, crossed out or added to.
2. In the event of a breakdown, BALKAN ENERGY's obligations are:
- To bring the defective product in compliance with the sales contract, within the legal deadline.
- Replace the defective product at its discretion.
In the event of replacement of the product, it may be replaced by the same model or by another equivalent model which has the same functional and technical characteristics as the original product.
3. The warranty repair must be performed at an Authorized Service Center selected by BALKAN ENERGY. The product warranty will not apply if the repair is performed at an unauthorized service center or by an unauthorized person.
4. The guarantee does not cover any of the following:
- Carrying out periodic inspections, servicing, repair or replacement of parts worn out as a result of normal operation.
- Defects caused by improper use or installation (overload, mechanical damage, shock, exposure to temperature, moisture, liquids, dust, food, beverages, objects, plants, animals, insects, toxic substances or other factors outside the permissible limits), use of the product in a manner other than that described in the Instructions for Use.
- When the conditions described in the Instructions for Use, for transport, installation, operation and storage are not met.
- Damage caused by electric shocks, thunder, floods, fires, wars, civil disobedience, force majeure, operation of non-standard power supply or other external influences beyond the control of the Manufacturer, Importer and Trader.
- When working with a non-standard power supply network, with other unsuitable or non-standard devices.
5. The guarantee does not limit the rights of the consumer defined by the European legislation.
6. Irrespective of the commercial guarantee, the seller is responsible for the non-compliance of the consumer goods with the contract of sale in accordance with the provisions of the Directive (EU) 2019/2161.
We Are Here For You.
Contact BALKAN ENERGY Support
Contact us online through chat or send an email and get support from an expert on your computer, mobile device or tablet.