Wood burning cooker Prity 2P41, 15.2kW
- Body made of 2mm thick sheet steel
- Top made of 3-4mm thick sheet steel
- Combustion chamber lined with firebricks that accumulate heat and increase burning temperature.
- The combustion chamber is equipped with heat resistant ceramic glass.
- Hardened glass pane of the oven.
- Equipped with a thermometer.
- Cast iron grate.
- Front damper for controlling the air supply
- Smoke damper for adjusting the flame intensity
- Wooden door handles.
Achieving the desired heat output depends on:
- the selected fuel with the necessary caloricity and humidity
- its subsequent kindling and refueling
- the regulation of the primary and the secondary air
- the regulation of the draught
- the organizing of effective air heat exchange etc.
|Country of Manufacture||Bulgaria|
|Dimension Depth (mm)||560|
|Dimension Width (mm)||910|
|Dimension Height (mm)||800|
|Maximal thermal output (kW)||14|
|Nominal thermal power (kW)||15.2|
|Approximate heating surface (m²)||79|
|Exhaust Location||Top side|
|Heat output (kW)||15.2|
|Approximate heating capacity (m³)||215|
|Heating type||Natural Convection|
|Oven dimensions (Height, Width, Depth), mm||410 x 490 x 210|
|Loading door size (Height, Width), mm||150 x 190|
|Maximum length of the firewood logs (mm)||440|
|Declaration of performance_Prity 2P41.pdf File size 2.9MB|
|Energy efficiency label_2P41.pdf File size 83.61KB|
|Manual_Prity_E N.pdf File size 1014.47KB|